– What the heck? (footsteps) Adalie, are you down here? – Attack!
– Ahhhh! – What the! – Ahh – Wooha!
– Ahhhhhh! – We’re gonna play a prank on Dad. – Yeah, I think we should do
(funky music) a snowball fight. – It’s cold. – It is cold. Oh.
(ding) How ’bout you go get his AirPods and then he’ll come downstairs and we’ll have a snowball fight. – You’ll go down the basement, like? – Okay, you go get the AirPods. – He’s getting ready for we’re we’re gonna play prank on him. Let’s be sneaky! (mischievous music) – AirPods. I got Dad’s AirPods. – Did you get them? – Yeah. – Good job. Okay, come on, let’s go. – Let’s go! (footsteps on stairs) (mischievous music) (rustling) – We gotta hide the AirPods. – Where do you want to hide ’em? – I got an idea. I got an idea. (woman whispers) (whispers) – Is this Adalie’s video? (jaunty electronic music) What’s this? Want your AirPods back. No! She always steals my AirPods and I always think she’s gonna lose ’em. Adalie! Hey, where are you? – Do you think he’s gonna find ’em? – No. – Do you think he knows we’re gonna do the snowball fight? – No even if it snows. But when there was that giant big one, the real one from outside? – I put it on the door it’s gonna hit him on the head. – Adalie? Oh! What the heck? Adalie are you down here? – He’s coming!
– He’s coming! Hurry, get ready. Get some snowballs ready! (Child whispers) Hurry he’s coming! Ready? Attack!
– Ahhhh! – What the heck? Hey! Gimme my AirPods! What are you guys doin’? – Hey-yah. – Hey, you have a fort, that’s not fair! – We’ve got a fort! – I make it go in the window. Yah!
– No! Yah!
– Yah! Hey, gimme my AirPods! – No! – Yes! Hey!
– You’re never gonna find em! (Dad yelling) (Woman yelling) – No where are my AirPods? – Hurry, get him! (Dad grunting) – Look, go get him!
– Ah! Ah! – Over here. – Hey! Hey! I want my AirPods!
– Here we go Ade. – Hurry, let’s make new ones. Hurry, get some more snowballs. – I’ll get some whole seeds. – Okay, go get some.
– No! Noooo, oh no! Ahhhh! Adelie! – Hury, get in, he’s coming!
– Hey! – He’s coming. – Argh! I’m gettin’ her! – No! Ahhhh! – Where’s my AirPods ? Tell me or I’ll make you eat snow. Where’s my AirPods ? – I’m coming! Run! – You’re never gonna get your AirPods ! Get back in base, we’re running out of snowballs.
– Whoa! – We only have a couple more! – Hi-ya! – Uh! Oh my head! – I’m going to get him! (yelling) – Ah! Ah! – I’ll get more snowballs! – Okay, hurry hurry babe, hurry! – Never! Gimme my AirPods . (child breathing heavily)
– Yah! – You’re gettin’ me with snowballs! – Quit throwin’ snow. – We hide your AirPods and you can never find them. – Yes, I wanna find them! – No! He’s gonna get us, he’s got lots of snow! Here he comes.
– Give me my AirPods ! (Woman screams) (Screaming) – Give me my AirPods , where are they?
– Never find these. – Show me where they’re at! I got you trapped, you have to show me.
(shrill scream) Where are they?
– I can’t hit him anymore. – Don’t hit me with snowballs! I’ve got a prisoner. Tell me where my Airpods are!
– We might have to tell him, Oh no!
– You’re in prisoner! Where are they? Keep walkin’. Where are they? – Let her go! Let her go! – I’m going to make you eat snow. – In there. – In where, in here? – Yeah! – Hey! You stinker! Don’t you ever steal my AirPods again. (funky music)
– Ha-ha! – Mwah! – We pranked you. – You did prank me, you stinker!
– We pranked you. – Don’t steal my AirPods ! Geez!
– That was really good Adelie, good job. – Did you help, Mom? – Yeah! – Meanie! Mom, were you in on this? Meanie! Snowball high five. – Hey! – Snowball high five. – Boom! Good job, girl! – Thanks for watching! – Bye! (funky music)